Lavender Rosemary Shampoo - Normal Hair
Lavender and rosemary extracts are combined with 13 other certified organic ingredients plus soy protein to leave hair healthy, shiny and manageable. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Safe for color-treated hair.
Key Ingredients include;
- lavender - normalizes scalp conditions; slows hair loss
- rosemary - stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
- soy protein - strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
- decyl glucoside - natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
8 Ounces/236 ml
Wet hair, lather, rinse
- for fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner)
- for curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
Why we Luv
This is a staple of the shower. A great SLS free shampoo that leaves your hair feeling clean!
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphodiacetate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract*, panthenol (vitamin B5), glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract*, salix alba (willow) bark extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, sulfur, soy tocopherol, linalool†, limonene†
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils